Adding its own magic to the classic ballpark soft pretzel, the Mickey pretzels served at Walt Disney World are a can’t miss Disney treat! The Mickey pretzels are sold all over the Disney theme parks, at some Disney Resorts, and yes, even at Disney Springs. This is great news for pretzel fans because anyone can go to Disney Springs for free, without needing a park ticket.
You can get Mickey pretzels at Disney Springs at a snack cart in the Town Center area. Occasionally there is also a snack cart with Mickey pretzels near World of Disney in the Marketplace area of Disney Springs. Mickey pretzels cost $5.79 alone, or $6.79 with a cup of cheese for dipping.
In this post I share all of my best Mickey pretzel tips! Including where to find the carts at Disney Springs. I also answer where to find the elusive cream cheese filled Mickey pretzel (hint, it’s not at Disney Springs!) and where you can find some other iconic Disney eats in Disney Springs.
Places To Get a Mickey Pretzel in Disney Springs
There are currently two food carts that sell Mickey pretzels in Disney Springs:
1. The Town Center kiosk near the Anthropologie store
- Pretzels Served: Regular Mickey shaped
- Occasionally also sells seasonal stuffed pretzels (like a salted caramel stuffed pretzel with chocolate dipping sauce in the fall last year)
2. The Marketplace area kiosk near the World of Disney store
- Pretzels Served: Regular Mickey shaped
- This kiosk was added after reopening from the Covid-19 pandemic. It may be temporary, or it may turn permanent. I will keep an eye on it and will update this post as necessary.
These two kiosks also sell other iconic Disney treats like churros and popcorn. And of course, Coca-Cola beverages. The newly added kiosk in the Marketplace area also serves classic Disney novelty ice cream treats, like the Mickey premium ice cream bar, and the cookies and cream Mickey shaped ice cream sandwich.
Another Awesome Pretzel Only Found at Disney Springs
Recently there is a different kind of pretzel that has been kind of taking over too. That’s the loaded pretzel from Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs, which is more like a full meal! They do serve the pretzel plain with some good mustard and beer cheese for dipping. But it’s the loaded pretzel, that is basically more like a charcuterie board, that has been taking over Instagram – and for good reason.
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar Loaded Pretzel
- Air Pirate’s Pretzel: $8.00 – A Jumbo Everything Pretzel with Spicy German Mustard and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- Air Pirate’s Cargo Loaded Pretzel: $22.00 – A Jumbo Everything Pretzel served with Prosciutto, Sliced Brats, Artisan Pepperoni, Smoked Cheddar, Black Diamond Cheddar, Caraway Pickles, Spicy Mustard, and Beer Cheese Fondue
The loaded pretzel shockingly disappeared from the menu for a brief while in early 2020, but it was miraculously added back to the menu after reopening in July 2020 during the pandemic, perhaps due to fan demands. You can read a full review of the loaded pretzel on Disney Food Blog.
No Cream Cheese Mickey Pretzels at Disney Springs
Although the cream cheese pretzel is not Mickey shaped, it is still a very well-loved Disney treat. I think part of its appeal is its elusiveness. The cream cheese pretzels, and other stuffed pretzels, at Walt Disney World can be difficult to find. They seem to be constantly added to a menu, only to disappear and then show up at a different location.
Over the years the stuffed pretzels have come in several varieties including the classic plain sweet cream cheese, jalapeno cheese, pepper jack cheese, and seasonal varieties too! Currently though, only the sweet cream cheese and the jalapeno cheese options are sold at Walt Disney World. Sadly, you can not get either the cream cheese or the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels at Disney Springs.
Current Locations That Do Sell Stuffed Pretzels at Walt Disney World
These locations currently have these pretzels listed on their official menus. Before you go, you can verify they’re still there. Just check the most updated menu by clicking on the name of the location which will open it in another tab. Just like regular Mickey pretzels, stuffed pretzels are also $6.79 each.
- Pretzels Served: Sweet cream cheese filled, and Regular Mickey shaped
- Pretzels Served: Sweet cream cheese filled, Jalapeno cheese filled, and Regular Mickey shaped
- Pretzels Served: Jalapeno cheese filled, and Regular Mickey shaped
There is also a pretzel cart in Hollywood Studios called Pretzel Palooza in the Sunset Blvd. area that sometimes has stuffed pretzels as well. Though, they are not listed on the official menu, and in my experience, they change frequently. So I can’t guarantee they’ll be there, but it’s worth a look if you’re in Hollywood Studios.